Do you desire a podcast with an additional dose of fabulousness? Of course you do! And we’ve bought it at present with YouTube ensation Caleb Marshall, who’s finest referred to as The Fitness Marshall. If that is the primary you’re listening to about him, do your self a favor and take a look at his YouTube channel instantly. (It’s tremendous dancey and extremely motivating!)
Caleb started his health revolution whereas nonetheless in school by combining his love of choreography together with his ardour for video manufacturing. Now, he not solely creates new movies at a quick tempo, however he additionally leads a collection of off-the-chain Cardio Concert Tours across the nation, displaying off his distinctive strikes dwell akin to … “Pat yo’ pancake.” Seriously. He’s an exuberant one who prides himself on connecting with individuals of all backgrounds. The FBGs are sure you’ll change into his latest fan — we LOVE him!
And one other enjoyable truth?! The Fit Bottomed Girls Podcast is now on Spotify! Listen here.
A number of of our fave quotes from the present …
Podcast Episode 63 Highlights with The Fitness Marshall
- How Caleb grew to become a YouTube health star despite the truth that he doesn’t see himself as a health man and barely checks out YouTube in his downtime
- His determination — and sure, it was a selection — to have a constructive perspective
- The wrestle for him to dwell his fact when rising up in a really conservative surroundings
- The sheer variety of individuals of all ages reaching out to Caleb to inform him how his movies have made a big impact on their lives
- The comedians who make him chuckle the toughest, in addition to his all-time favourite comedy
- How he manages to create greater concepts together with his movies
- The exercises he digs along with dancing
- Plus, we FBGs discuss our favourite movies to seek out inspiration and smiles
Get the episode with the Fitness Marshall here or beneath!
What are your favourite movies for motivation? —Margo
Want to sponsor the present? Yay! Drop us a notice at [email protected] and let’s make the world a more healthy place collectively!