Cheers! We had a blast speaking with photographer, author, foodie and craft beer skilled Lori Rice. You would possibly acknowledge her title from the superb recipes on her web site Fake Food Free, however in the present day she’s speaking about her newest providing — her new e book Food on Tap: Cooking with Craft Beer. Lori is aware of her method round well-crafted beer and has the inside track on methods to pair the best beer along with your favourite meals … and make your favourite meals with tasty craft beer. (Seriously, y’all are gonna be hungry by the top of this present!)
Lori is an avid traveler and likes to give attention to native meals and drinks when she visits new places. She additionally talks about present developments in craft beers, together with sours and extra conventional kinds like cream ales and brown ales which might be coming again into favor. Plus, Lori shares her favourite methods to work out so she will be able to absolutely get pleasure from herself on her culinary journeys.
Also, we’re thrilled to have podcast sponsor VARIDESK. When it comes to creating your workspace as wholesome as the remainder of your life, nicely, they’ve bought it happening. See all of the cool goodies they provide here.
Some of our favourite quotes from Lori Rice on this episode embody …
Podcast Episode 59 Highlights With Lori Rice
- The dessert developments she’s seeing across the U.S.
- Her favourite place on the planet to go to and what she eats and drinks there
- The finest beers for vacation meals pairings
- How she developed a love of working — plus how that helps her get pleasure from her meals, drink and travels
- The psychological wellness side of having fun with sure recipes
- Her favourite recipe for Holiday Cut Out Cookies with Spiced Ale
- Plus, we discuss our favourite locations to eat, drink and be merry together with Charleston, SC, Savannah, GA and Lanai, HI
Get the episode with Lori Rice here or beneath!
Where are your foodie locations? Let us know within the feedback beneath! —Margo
Want to sponsor the present? Yay! Drop us a notice at [email protected] and let’s make the world a more healthy place collectively!