Over the years, as health has grow to be an even bigger and larger a part of my life, my match fam has grown as properly. If your vacation procuring record appears to be like something like mine, you’ve obtained a bunch of FBGs to purchase for this yr.
Whether you’re in search of reward concepts in your total crew otherwise you want some concepts in your crew’s Secret Santa change together with your fitness center peeps, I’ve obtained loads of concepts for you.
Plus, within the spirit of giving one thing helpful and significant with out going broke within the course of, every of those reward concepts will set you again lower than $30.
(Please be aware that some merchandise under would possibly comprise an affiliate hyperlink, which implies you pay the identical quantity you’d pay for those who went on to the positioning, but it surely helps us hold the lights on round right here!)
For the CrossFitter
- Ped Egg. I do know this isn’t what this product was initially designed for but it surely works wonders for submitting hand calluses down so that they don’t pinch and rip if you seize a barbell or do pull-ups. Pick one up for $13 and save your good friend a ton of distress.
- Lacrosse balls. Seriously, one can by no means have too many lacrosse balls — particularly for those who WOD commonly. Grab this set of three for about $20. They can be utilized to roll out and launch nearly each a part of your physique with pinpoint precision. Plus, they’re way more sturdy than utilizing a tennis ball.
- A pace rope. One of the secrets and techniques to nailing double unders is having your personal pace rope that adjusts to your peak. This one is wonderful and solely prices $15.
- Super enjoyable coaching socks. A little bit further shin safety isn’t a nasty factor. Why not have some enjoyable with it like these or these (from $11 to 16)?
For the Yogi
- Yummy Yogi Cookie Cutters. Nothing says, “tree pose is my jam” fairly like a cookie. For $8.50 every, you get your alternative of 5 totally different yoga poses.
- Savasana socks. Nothing sucks worse than having chilly toes throughout savasana. Okay, that is likely to be a slight overstatement but when it’s ever occurred to you, it’s dangerous sufficient to make an affect. Get a pair of heat cozy socks like these for $29.95 in your FBG to throw on.
- A minimalist mat sling. For the FBG who can’t be bothered with a cumbersome mat bag, this strap works with any dimension mat and allows you to get to and from the studio with minimal mat drama for about $18.
- A large headband. It’s so easy — a bit of fabric that retains your hair and sweat at bay whilst you observe. Bonus factors given for it doubling as a watch cowl in savasana. I’m digging this one for $18.
For the Runner
- Great gloves. It all the time looks like I can by no means discover my operating gloves after I want them so I alway have a couple of pairs round simply in case. These are my present faves and at $25 bucks they gained’t break the financial institution.
- Milestone Pod. This little gizmo tracks all types of stuff like foot strike, cadence, stride size, leg swing, and floor contact time. It additionally acts as a shoe odometer to track shoe life so when it’s time to interchange your kicks — truthfully, that alone is definitely worth the $29.95 price ticket.
- Recovery sandals. I’ve this pair they usually’re severely like strolling on clouds. I pack them in my gear verify bag and throw them on after each race. Trust me, it’s $28 very properly spent and your good friend’s toes will thanks.
- Retro marathon main map prints. For the marathoner (or aspiring marathoner) in your life, a enjoyable retro large metropolis marathon print would look superior hanging subsequent to your race bling. Get one for Boston, New York, or Chicago for $28.
For the Triathlete
- A enjoyable wine or beer glass. How does one historically have fun finishing a triathlon? By throwing one again in fact! Here’s one for the wine lover and one for the beer drinker in your life for lower than $25.
- All climate bike telephone mount. For these lengthy hours on the bike braving the weather throughout coaching, this easy-to-install mount prices $20 and can survive any climate.
- A race quantity belt. These belts are sport changers within the transition zone. For lower than $15, you’ll be able to assist your triathlete shave useful seconds off her t-zone occasions.
- A compact bike restore package. It by no means hurts to have a spare all the pieces however since area is at a premium on race day, this one is sufficiently small to jam in a transition bag.
For Every Type of FBG
- An inspiring health journal. Studies have proven that individuals who observe their exercises get higher outcomes over time. Help your FBG maximize her efforts within the fitness center and provides her an superior journal stuffed with inspiration like this one for $20.
- An uplifting candle. It’s no secret that we love Danielle LaPorte and her merchandise, and we’re fairly positive her Energy strikes candle ($15) could be successful with nearly any FBG.
- A house plate doormat. You don’t must be a baseball fan to understand the humor in this home plate doormat but it surely actually helps. At solely $25, it’s a steal (see what I did there).
- Phone storage water bottle. I’ve to say that this one is simply sensible. Why schlep a bunch of stuff across the fitness center when you can simply retailer your telephone inside your water bottle like this? Absolutely genius and solely $15.
What’s the most effective cheap match reward you’ve ever acquired? —Alison