Talk a few busy life! Kristen Hetzel is is the world’s No. 7 duathlete (run, cycle and run occasions), knowledgeable bicycle owner, an actress and a bodily therapist. We invited her on the podcast to speak about how she grew to become a member of Team USA and the way she manages to slot in all of her pursuits and tasks … like coaching twice a day frequently. Whoa!
Kristen has a level in biochemistry from Wheeling Jesuit University and a masters in bodily remedy, so she is aware of her stuff, each as an athlete and skilled. She was form sufficient to share her greatest recommendation on methods to keep away from damage (together with the 4 most essential stretches it’s best to carry out after your exercises). And that’s not the one good information you’ll get from our dialog!
Some of our favourite takeaways from Kristen on this ep embody …
Podcast Episode 47 Highlights With Kristen Hetzel
- How she was launched to duathlon
- How her work as a bodily therapist helps her to keep away from potential accidents
- The exercise schedule she retains when coaching for race season
- How she manages her three busy careers when she is in coaching
- The visualization strategies she incorporates into her exercise schedule
- The paralympic athletes who encourage her to attain greatness
- Her greatest diet recommendation to remain wholesome and stay centered
Also on this episode, Jenn, Kristen and I every focus on the logistics of planning our busy lives.
Get the episode with Kristen Hetzel here!
How do you make time for your exercises? —Margo
Want to sponsor the present? Yay! Drop us a observe at [email protected] and let’s make the world a more healthy place collectively!