Tina Haupert of the favored Carrots ‘N’ Cake weblog and Kerrie Gotell, proprietor and head coach of KFITBODY in Weymouth, Mass., have teamed as much as create a singular meal planning service designed for individuals who wish to clear up their eats … but in addition wanna stay in the actual world and luxuriate in their favourite meals: Designed to Fit Nutrition. And in the event you suppose two sensible, targeted and down-to-earth ladies might be equal components participating and enjoyable, then you definately’d be proper about that for this interview!
These two health buddies are keen to assist folks eat more healthy, and we speak with them about all the things from the buzzword “macros” to what it means be life like about well being and health targets. (Hey, in the event you want a peanut butter cup as soon as in awhile, then take pleasure in it and transfer on!) Plus, prepare to listen to some new, intelligent concepts for straightforward peasy meal prep.
Some of our favourite quotes from Tina and Kerrie on this ep embody …
Podcast Episode 39 Highlights With Tina Haupert and Kerrie Gotell
- How they got here up with the concept for Designed to Fit Nutrition
- The high challenges their shoppers face and the way they advise these shoppers to beat them
- The significance of macros in your weight loss plan and the way it helps ship correct diet
- Expert recommendation on how one can meal prep with ease
- How to teach folks to make wholesome dwelling a way of life
- Their favourite go-to recipes
- Working with folks with dietary restrictions
- Workouts they’re digging proper now
Also on this episode, Jenn, Kristen and I focus on how we every joined the Fit Bottomed World!
What are your favourite meal prep ideas? Tell us about it within the feedback under! —Margo
Want to sponsor the present? Yay! Drop us a word at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a more healthy place collectively!